ERNI is looking for dedicated individuals!
You manage the Java service unit in the ERNI Shoring Center Romania. In this function, you are a member of the local management and report to the Service Area Manager.
You have personnel and project responsibilities for projects in various sectors and domains and run a service unit with up to 15 engineers. You yourself work in customer projects too as a (lead) developer, Scrum Master or Product Owner and take responsibility for the cost, quality and timely performance as well as for the interdisciplinary professional and personal team leadership. It gives you pleasure to see potential in employees and help them get to their next level.
Your Tasks• You are leading by example and act as a role-model
• Close communication with the client and account manager
• Providing support on customer and project satisfaction across the team, measured on a regular basis
• Show excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills
• In charge of Personal Development Plan for the team members
• Perform 1-2-1s with team members
• In charge of personal discussions and salary negotiations
• Encourage and raise training needs for the team, coordinating logistics where necessary
• Provide support and challenge to enable staff to work towards their career goals
• Close relationship with the Recruiting team to identify and staff the open positions
• Provide an accurate overview to the Shoring Center Manager on the team and projects status
• Show excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills
• Project a positive and professional image, via all means of interaction, remote and face-to face.
• You are an ambassador of the company