ERNI is looking for dedicated individuals!
Join new ERNI agile team in Bratislava and jump into a fast-growing project for our Swiss customer. We are looking for developer who will participate on development of Swiss healthcare application. This app will allow patients, doctors and other institutions to communicate and share data. Patients will be able to approach their medical records, prescriptions, appointments and track all of their sports activities. Back-end of this module is written in Java EE 7 and client is using Angular 5 on the front-end side.
Your TasksYou will be responsible for:
• collaborate with the architecture team to define API contracts definitions (testing perspective insights)
• propose/defend/implement testing strategy for component APIs/contracts (REST/SOAP/messaging)
• integration in CI/CD
• coaching other team members (scaling)
• define test data creation and maintenance (customer specific sets needed)
• define/defend/implement strategy for automated E2E platform testing
• Java EE 7
• Wildfly 13
• REST a SOAP APIs